Veterans Appreciation Day
Veterans & their families get Anthony Lakes all to themselves on Monday, February 22, 2021
Veterans “Own the Mountain”
Thank you for your service!
Anthony Lakes Mountain Resort will open the mountain for local Veterans and their families on Monday, February 22. Veterans Appreciation Day provides a day of complementary skiing for our local vets (and active military) and their families.
Please see below for the season’s event.
The Details for 2021 …
Free lift tickets, rentals, and lessons to veterans and their spouse/partner and any dependants 18 and under.
- To reduce contact, we’re encouraging online registration & ticket reservation
- Please complete the registration form (by clicking on the button to the right)
- Please reserve your tickets via our online store (see lift ticket info below)
- Don’t forget to bring Military ID to the mountain!
- Tickets need to be reserved ahead of time through our Online Store. (Proof of military duty will be required to pick up tickets).
- Lift tickets are available for you (the veteran) and your immediate family (spouse/partner and dependents 18 and under). Please reserve the amount of tickets you need for you and your immediate family only.
- Upon arrival, you will need to pick up vendor information to be eligible for your day tickets. Please find the County Veteran Service Officer at the Retail Window located on the westside (ski area side) of the lodge.
Lessons will be available at 11:30am and 1:30pm. Please sign up at the ticket booth when you arrive.
- Lunch will be served from noon to 1pm through the window of the Smokin’ Starbottle (located outside of the lower level of the lodge).
- Alcoholic beverages are available for purchase.
Face coverings are required AT ALL TIMES. ALMR has a zero-tolerance policy regarding face coverings. Everyone must have a face covering within the permit area, including park lots.
Arrive together, ride together: Guests are encouraged to arrive in groups of three and to ride the chairlift with those you traveled with. We cannot mix guests on the chair.
The lodge is closed except for bathroom use. Additional porta potties will be on site to keep guests spread out.