Skip to content
Photo Credit: Paul Clark
Anthony Lakes offers the most phenomenal cat trips around. With the highest base elevation in Oregon (7100 feet), Anthony Lakes boasts the best powder and amazing scenery.
Reservation Requests for 2022 Cat Trips will open on November 1 at 9am. Reserve here.
Backcountry Cat TripReservation Process
- When the reservations open, Reservation Request Forms may be submitted via our website (please do not call in or email). Reservations will be made in the order requests are received.
- Anthony Lakes will respond to your Reservation Request Form within 48 hours
- Priority will be given to groups of 8 or more
- The maximum number of seats available is 12. The minimum number of seats required to run a trip is 8. If your party is less than 8, we will work to fill the required minimum to run the trip
- A 50% non refundable deposit is due once your date is booked; Anthony Lakes will provide you with a reservation confirmation and invoice with a link to pay the deposit
- Full day trips are $249/person and half-day trips (when available) are $139/person (+ guide gratuities)
- Please see the FAQs page for more info
Photo Credit: Travis Rockwell
Weather & Cancellation Policy
While weather and conditions are out of our control, Anthony Lakes is committed to providing stellar service and an unforgettable Eastern Oregon experience.
- Skiers/riders must be prepared to ski in inclement weather and challenging snow conditions
- Skiers/riders who miss skiing/riding due to ability, fitness, equipment failure, or by choice will not be issued refunds or partial day tickets
- If you cancel your trip, you will forfeit your deposit
- If Anthony Lakes cancels your trip, you will receive a full refund or credit toward a future trip (which ever you desire)
Photo Credit: Kevin Cassidy