ALMR & the Union County Center for Human Development have teamed up again to provide a FREE day of skiing for local veterans and their families!
– FREE lift tickets, rentals, and lessons for veterans and their immediate families –
Monday, February 28, 9am to 3pm
Chairlifts run 10am to 3pm | Lunch is 11am to 1pm
What to know:
- Lift tickets:
- Tickets should be reserved ahead of time through our Online Store.
- Lift tickets are available for you (the veteran) and your immediate family (spouse/partner and dependents 18 and under). Please reserve the amount of tickets you need for you and your immediate family only.
- Upon arrival, you will need to pick up vendor information to be eligible for your day tickets. Please find the Veteran’s Affairs representative upstairs in the Main Lodge.
- Rentals: The Rental Shop will open at 9am
- Lessons: Lessons will be available at 11:30am and 1:30pm. Please sign up at the ticket booth when you arrive
- Food and Beverage:
- Lunch will be served from noon to 1pm upstairs in the Lodge
- Alcoholic beverages are available for purchase
Please know that Face Coverings are encouraged while indoors at Anthony Lakes.