Lodge closed this weekend
Anthony Lakes will close lodge operations for this weekend, Thursday, January 6 to Sunday, January 9.
Already short-staffed this season, Anthony Lakes has a handful of employees out due to Covid. To prevent further spread and to keep our staff and community safe, we feel it is best to close the lodge. We plan to reopen again next weekend, staffing dependent.
The skiing and riding has been some of the best in recent memory. With 19” of new snow since Sunday, and more on the way, this weekend will be nothing short of stellar. In short, the skiing and riding is really, really, good right now, so get out there and stay active and healthy.
The Rock Garden Chair and Alice’s Wonderland Learning Area are scheduled to operate Thursday to Sunday, 9am to 4pm. Please read below for this weekend’s operating details.
ALMR OPERATIONS, 1/6 – 1/9:
- Restrooms: Available for use in the lower level of the lodge and outhouses in the parking lot.
- Food & Beverage: Smokin’ Startbottle Window located outside the lower level of the lodge will be serving grab and go eats and beverages through the window. Open Thursday through Sunday, 10am to 4pm.
- Retail Shop will be closed.
- Creston’s Yurt: Creston’s Yurt will be open Saturday and Sunday, 11am to 3pm, serving food and beverage. Outside seating available only.
- Ticket Booth and Ski School: Ticket Booth Building will be restricted to staff only in the building.
- Rental Shop: Normal operations, open 9am to 4pm.
- Nordic Outpost: Normal operations, open 9am to 4pm.
As a reminder, we encourage all guests to wear face coverings while inside any building at the ski area, as required by the State of Oregon.
Again, ALMR reminds you to get outside and play this weekend! Please stay tuned for operation updates. See you on the hill soon!