There is no better way to experience, fresh, un-tracked powder, than to book a seat on one of our cat trips. Anthony Lakes offers the most phenomenal cat trips around. With the highest base elevation in Oregon (7100 feet), the Anthony Lakes Ski Area boasts the best powder and amazing scenery.
NEW! If interested in booking a trip for the 2019/20 season, please submit the Reservation Request Form available here on October 15, 2019. Please see below regarding our ONLINE RESERVATION REQUEST system.
Anthony Lakes’ Backcountry Cat Trip Reservation process
- Beginning October 15, Reservation Request Forms may be submitted via our website (please do not call in). Reservations will be made in the order requests are received
- Anthony Lakes will respond to your Reservation Request Form within 48 hours
- The maximum number of seats available is 12. The minimum number of seats required to run a trip is 8. If your party is less than 8, we will work to fill the required minimum to run the trip
- A 50% nonrefundable deposit is due once your date is booked; Anthony Lakes will provide you with a reservation confirmation and invoice with a link to pay the deposit
- Full day trips are $249/person and half-day trips (when available) are $139/person (+ guide gratuities)
- Please see the FAQs page for more info
Weather & Cancellation Policy
While weather and conditions are out of our control, Anthony Lakes is committed to providing stellar service and an unforgettable Eastern Oregon experience.
- Skiers/riders must be prepared to ski in inclement weather and challenging snow conditions
- Skiers/riders who miss skiing/riding due to ability, fitness, equipment failure, or by choice will not be issued refunds or partial day tickets
- If you cancel your trip, you will forfeit your deposit
- If Anthony Lakes cancels your trip, you will receive a full refund or credit toward a future trip (which ever you desire)
Contact email@example.com or at 541-856-3277 ext. 12 or with questions!