TAKE ON THE POWDER ON THE BACK SIDE OF ANTHONY!
Cat Trips are full for the 2016/17 season. Please call or email Chelsea prior to making to get on the wait list: 541-856-3277 x12, firstname.lastname@example.org
Anthony Lakes offers the most phenomenal cat trips around. With the highest base elevation in Oregon (7100 feet), the Anthony Lakes Ski Area boasts the best powder and amazing scenery! There is no better way to experience, fresh, un-tracked, champagne powder, than to book a seat on one of our snow cat tours.
- Full day of powder skiing, accessing 2,000 acres of steeps, bowls, and glades 1000-1700 vertical feet per run
- Full day trips available with 7 day advance reservations and a 50% deposit per person
$199 per person (book 11 seats and receive the 12th FREE) –
- Lunch and snacks included.
- Half-day trips are $89, when available.
- Season Pass holders save $50 off full day cat skiing tours and $30 off half-day cat skiing tours! Another great reason to be an Anthony Lakes Season Pass holder!
You must be an intermediate or advanced skier or boarder, and able to ski in all weather and snow conditions, especially powder as there is no grooming. Reservations required. Verbal confirmation is required 48 hours before scheduled date. Generally cat-skiing is good by mid-January to Mid-March.
Contact Chelsea Judy at 541-856-3277 ext. 12 or email@example.com with questions!