UPDATE, 12/4/17: We received 14″ from this weekend’s storm. The new snow is a huge help toward opening, but we are needing another good snowfall. We’re headed into a week of high pressure, but when the snow returns, we will be ready to get this season underway!
12/2/17: No scheduled opening date (yet)! The early fall snow had us off to a good start with a 10-12″ base. While the week of Thanksgiving brought rain and warm temps, we were able to hang onto some of that base. Our early season trouble spots are actually in great shape, as our snow fencing did its job in holding snow in those areas. While we are needing a couple more good storms, we are still hoping to open by December 16, the beginning of the holiday break. This is of course completely dependent on snow. We will continue to update Bert’s Snow Report as the snow comes in. Keep doing your snow dance!