2324 First Street
Baker City, OR 97814
- Start your morning with a hearty, healthy, homemade breakfast and finish the day by the fire!
- Located in Historic Downtown Baker City (walking distance to downtown attractions)
- Ski storage & boot dryers in knotty pine sports room
- Innkeeper onsite to assist and do the dishes!
3755 Cedar Street
Baker City, OR 97814
- Owners are avid skiers who coach Special Olympics at Anthony Lakes every Saturday (and they are happy to provide a free ride to the mountain on Saturdays for you)!
- Two rooms available in 3000 SF home (2 bedrooms with queen beds)
- Owners only rent to one family at a time for privacy
- Hot tub & fire pit available
- 20 Miles from Anthony Lakes
- Comfortably sleeps 14 (7 bedrooms and 3 baths)
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen and dining table that seats 14
- Garage and large entry room accommodates ski/snowboard gear
- Great Apres Ski retreat, complete with stone fireplaces to warm up near, sledding & snowshoeing
Haines Long House Vacation Rental
811 Long Street
Haines, OR 97833 | MAP
- Recently updated 1912 Craftsman bungalow
- 4 bedroom/2 bath, living room. laundry room
- Fully equipped kitchen and breakfast nook
- Sleeps 8 to 10
- Located 4 miles from Baker City (toward Anthony Lakes)
- Sleeps up to 10
- Gorgeous country setting w/fire pit
- Dog kennels, horse friendly
- All amenities of home!
- Located in the heart of charming Union, Oregon
- Just 35 miles to Anthony Lakes
- Sleeps up to 8
- Pet friendly!
- Full kitchen, comfortable queen beds, wireless internet and cable TV
Orville Chandler Ranch
- Closest overnight rental to Anthony Lakes
- Four bedroom home – sleeps 8 in 4 bedrooms, plus 2 on couches
- Full kitchen, laundry, 3 full bathrooms, and TV/Internet
- Privacy on 320 acres, in 2,640 sq.ft. two-story home
- Location! Location! ‘Gracie’ in The Palmer House is located in historical downtown Baker City.
- Newly furnished, 2 bed, 1 bath, and futon.
- Sleeps 6. Fully stocked kitchen or short walk to downtown eateries.
- Gracie is a fabulous place to stay located on the ground floor of The Palmer House.
- Treat yourself in Historic Baker City!
- Accommodates up to 6
- Local & historic decor
- Brand new bathroom with soaking tub!
- Located downtown historic Baker City
Curt and Cheryl Martin
North Powder, OR 97867
- Cozy 2 bedroom decorated for the outdoor enthusiast
- Queen size beds, fully stocked kitchen, satellite tv
- Located right off I84, only 19 miles from Anthony Lakes
- Walking distance to restaurants and grocery stores
- 1400 sq. ft Condo in downtown Baker City
- Huge Kitchen w/commercial stove; Open Floor Plan
- Sleeps up to 7
- Pet friendly, washer/dryer
- Walk to award winning brewery or the yummy bakery across the street!
- Located near downtown Baker City. Walking distance to many local attractions.
- 3 bed, 2 bath home – sleeps up to 8.
- Attached garage with plenty of room for snow gear!
- Full kitchen, TV/Internet, Fireplace, Laundry, Pet-Friendly
- Located between Baker City and Sumpter on the Powder River.
- Quiet and clean.
- 2 bedroom, full kitchen, bath & laundry
- Sleeps 6
- Sorry, no pets allowed
- Vacation in the oldest home in Baker City!
- Located in the Heart of Downtown Historic District, walking distance to shops, restaurants, museums, parks and so much more
- Three bedroom, 2 bath, sleeps 10
- Great for large gatherings
- Cook in the Charcoal BBQ that looks like a Pig!